**PLEASE NOTE: INSPECTION IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE SEE BELOW**
On entering this very stylish and well designed home you will be immediately drawn to the light and open planned living space which incorporates a beautiful stone top kitchen with quality appliances and large plumbed fridge space; and the family dining and lounge areas. This beautiful space opens up to a lovely and very private outdoor courtyard, perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing with a good book and coffee while soaking up the sun.
The top level is surprisingly spacious and well set out, providing great separation for the family. The master bedroom is at the front of the house, with loads of space; a beautiful and very stylish ensuite, and a private balcony overlooking the park and walkways. Great spot for the first coffee of the day! At the other end of this level, there are two bedrooms which share a well designed central bathroom (with it's own splash of style); a separate media room and not to be forgotten, an office nook that is nicely tucked away from the other areas.
Downstairs there is also the fourth bedroom (great for guests) or a larger office if needed; separate powder room; a large double garage with storage plus side access just perfect for the caravan, boat or storage.
The location is ideal! Just far enough away from the busy CBD, yet still only a minutes' walk to all that Maroochydore has to offer - shopping, restaurants, cafes, cinemas, commercial facilities, retail outlets and more. Sunshine Cove is also well known for it's parks, walkways and pathways - and being located in a small and tightly held residential enclave, it offers peace and quiet, privacy and above all, security.
What we think you will like:
* 4 large bedrooms with screens and ceiling fans
* Master with stylish ensuite and private balcony and air conditioning
* Open Plan tiled living with air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Beautiful and private outdoor courtyard area
* Multiple living areas and 2.5 bathrooms
* Secure double garage with plenty of storage
* Separate but secure area for caravan, boat or car
* Low maintenance lawns and gardens
* Beautifully designed kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
* Easy minutes' walk to the Maroochydore CBD
* Walking paths, timber boardwalks around the lake and stunning parks with great facilities i.e. BBQ; playgrounds, shaded covered areas
* Schools close by including Maroochydore Primary; Stella Maris; Maroochydore High School and Immanuel Lutheran
* Easy access to the Sunshine Motorway heading North or South
The property is water compliant and water usage is the responsibility of the tenants.
**Inspection will not disappoint and is easily arranged by contacting Leigh. Open Homes will not be held - bookings are essential.**