**INSPECTIONS ARE BY BOOKINGS ONLY. PLEASE SEE BELOW**
This great little property is just perfect for the family or couple to start off their New Year. Location could not be better - few minutes walk to Currimundi Creek with all it has to offer - paddling or canoeing; swimming; fishing; children's playgrounds and BBQ's; nature walks or just sitting with a book under one of the beautiful trees along the banks or hop in the car for a short 8 minute drive to the beautiful Currimundi Beach.
This charming home is just a little different than most, with an air-conditioned open planned family area and sunken lounge, earthy brick feature walls, pot belly stove, a hide-away but very functional kitchen with servery access to the meals area. This area opens out to the back yard and fully fenced area, an undercover area and plenty of opportunity to make the low maintenance garden your own.
All bedrooms have ceiling fans, as new carpet, security screens, built in robes, with the master having air-con and ensuite. All freshly painted, the house is neat as a pin and offers privacy and security behind security screen doors. There is also a separate family bathroom, large round bath, and a separate laundry with direct access to outside
Features of this property include:
* Master bedroom with BIR's, ensuite and air-con plus a ceiling fan
* Two bedrooms with BIR's and ceiling fans
* Quaint family/living zone with pot belly stove
* Family bathroom with large bath and shower
* Undercover area for relaxing and reading a book
* Double remote garage
* Security Screens and doors throughout
* 5 mins stroll to Currimundi Creek; 10 mins to Currimundi Lake entrance
* Short drive to Currimundi Beach, shops, schools and SCUH
The property is water compliant and tenants will be responsible for water usage.
Inspections are easily arranged by contacting the Agent, Leigh at Your PropertyCare.