** PLEASE NOTE THAT INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE SEE BELOW**
Breathtaking is the only word to describe the magical 270 degree views from this peaceful and private rural property. This is a home with so much appeal, it’s difficult to include everything that your family will love. However, I will endeavour to paint a picture for those families who love nothing more than coming home to a beautiful spacious home that offers the simple things in life, such as separate living spaces each with their own divine views; three generous bedrooms all with built-ins; a very spacious and private Parents Retreat with large walk in robes, a study nook, ensuite and a private deck with sweeping views.
The kitchen and family areas are the centre of this lovely home, with matt black cabinetry, stone benchtops, timber finishes, slow combustion fireplace and once again, views from every window and glass doorway. This is the space for family and friends to enjoy – cool in the summer, warm and cosy in the winter.
Not to be outdone, there is also the other living/ lounge space. Perfect for enjoying a quite wine or coffee or even the odd movie – casual and comfortable with large open windows and doors so you can sit and gaze out towards Mount Coolum and those amazing uninterrupted sea views.
This spacious, friendly and beautiful home, placed majestically on a secure and private tranquil setting on 1.5 acres, will appeal to the family looking for an idyllic relaxing rural lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life yet so close it only takes 8 minutes to Yandina, and 15 minutes to Coolum, one of the Sunshine Coast’s top tourist destinations (especially for families).
The kids are not forgotten here - there is an enclosed chook pen, secret cubby house with sea views and climbing tree; flat yard to run and kick a ball, a sand pit; plenty of room for the boat/caravan/toys, and Mt Ninderry walking trails less than 100m from the house. The property is also pet friendly!
If the following features tick all or most of your ‘next home boxes’, call me for a private inspection:
• Magical and sweeping 270 degree views with uninterrupted sea views and the Coolum hinterland
• 4 bedrooms with the large master suite upstairs with expansive views and private deck
• Separate living zones each as individual as the other
• Separate laundry with direct outside access
• Range of outside entertaining areas including firepit area overlooking Noosa range, outdoor bar, large raised deck and undercover sitting area – something for everyone!
• Air-conditioning, crimsafe screens, ceiling fans, and loads of storage
• Shed for gardening tools and bikes
• Your very own fruit orchard
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Close to local restaurants and attractions including Yandina and Eumundi Markets, Ginger Factory, and the bustling township of Yandina
• 15 mins to Grammar plus school bus from Ginger Factory
• 8 mins to Yandina Primary School
• Easy 25 minute drive to both Maroochydore and Noosa beaches, while Coolum is just 15 minutes away
• And yes, this property is pet friendly!
• RENT $770 PER WEEK INCLUDING LAWNS AND GARDENS
To see more, follow on Instagram @coastalhinterland
Printable Applications can be downloaded from www.yourpropertycare.com.au or on request via email.
Inspection is a must but are by appointment only - easily arranged by contacting Leigh Rachow.