** INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE SEE BELOW**
This four-bedroom house is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac, with a very short stroll across Oceanic Drive to the kilometers of pristine white sandy beaches giving you and your family the opportunity to enjoy an idyllic lifestyle many are jealous of. After a swim and walk on the beach, head off home for a cool drink on the deck and a splash in the as new in-ground pool.
There is ample room in the front yard for vehicles, with huge side access that provides safe and secure off-road parking for the boat, trailer or ‘boys’ toys! The house itself provides great separation for the four bedrooms with a centrally located living and a practical kitchen and family dining with easy access to the outdoor entertaining area. There is a massive master suite with air conditioning and a huge walk through robe plus a stylish ensuite.
Features at a glance include:
• Quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to the beach
• 4 generous bedrooms, 2 spacious bathrooms
• Separate living and family dining areas
• Air conditioning in living and master
• Ceiling fans throughout and fully screened
• Great north facing outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in-ground pool
• Side access providing safe and secure off road parking for boats and trailers
• Hideaway laundry
• Fully fenced for security and privacy
• Close to schools, shops and cafes
• Great park and playground just a few minutes’ walk
• Hop skip and a jump to the beach!
Neat and tidy, this property has low maintenance pool and yard, and is handy to everything!
Inspections are easy, just call Leigh Rachow to arrange - property is now vacant and ready to go at just $630.00 per week!