You will feel like you are on permanent holidays in this lovely 3 bedroom 2 bathroom fully furnished apartment, located in the very private and secure ‘Shara’ building where there are only 2 apartments per floor. Situated on the fifth floor, you will be able to enjoy views from Mooloolaba to Mt. Coolum while sitting and relaxing over a coffee, wine or a meal. Even the two back bedrooms have a lovely outlook over Nelson’s Park – a very popular place for the kids and family, not to mention the ducks!
This is a very quiet complex, with its own private lobby, security camera’s, underground parking, mezzanine pool level and 200 metres from the local shops, 400 metres to the Alex Surf Club, patrolled beach and kids’ parks – this is a place to come home to.
Ready to move straight into – it comes complete with furnishings and kitchen appliances. This property has never been rented before, and the owner is looking for a minimum six month lease. Ideally suited to a professional couple, singles or mature couple who are looking for a property that not only provides security and privacy, but a beachside lifestyle.
Features of this property include:
• Master bedroom with ensuite and views that take your breath away
• Two other bedrooms – 1 x 1 single bed; 1 x 2 single beds
• Kitchen with appliances and basic cutlery PLUS views!!
• Lounge / Dining area flowing through to a sunroom encased in floor to ceiling windows to capture magnificent views no matter where you sit
• Large family sized bathroom
• Separate Toilet
• Separate Laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Plenty of storage
• Single car space – secure underground parking
• Private pool area for residents and guests only
• Privacy and Security assured
• NBN connected
Inspection will only confirm what has been written – and to think that moving into this property is as easy as 1, 2, 3! 1 – Pack your belongings; 2 – Put them in the car; 3 – Unpack at 11/128 Alexandra Parade – your home for at least the next six months.
Inspections are by bookings only and these can be arranged by calling Leigh on 0497 449 424.